We invite you to join the Carlisle Area Chamber of Commerce. Your membership is an effective business strategy for you! According to studies, consumers are 49% more likely to think favorably of a Chamber company and 80% more likely to purchase goods or services from the company in the future. Chamber companies will find a 73% increase in consumer awareness over a non-Chamber company. Business to business sales are important and we encourage our members to “Look First” within our Chamber for business supplies and services. Carlisle is growing and the Chamber is committed to strengthening our thriving business and community environment in order to increase the level of success for everyone in Carlisle.
We are focused on providing high value to you for your Chamber investment to support the community where everyone wins by encouraging relationships and the focus on local business to business interactions to support buying local. People do business with companies, churches, organizations, and independent businesses they know, like and trust. Your active participation in your Chamber helps you build relationships throughout the community as our organization is funded by our annual memberships that consist of both local businesses, peers, and residents. We encourage you to become a member today, and not only support our local economic efforts to better the local community, but also enjoy a dual membership with the Greater Des Moines Partnership!
Benefits of having a Carlisle Area Chamber Membership include promotion of your business, activity, or event for current and future customers as Your Annual Membership Includes . . .
– Marketing –
- We encourage residents and businesses to shop locally. We showcase our vibrant business community to current and new residents on carlisleiachamber.org and the Carlisle Guide Book. You will be listed as a member on the site and booklet. In addition to our website and guidebook, we invite you to “like” the Carlisle Iowa Chamber of Commerce on www.facebook.com so that we may promote your company, goods, and services on the Chamber’s page. We are dramatically increasing the reach, likes, and shares on the site, and will be able to get your business news in front of thousands of area residents through this important media outlet.
- We welcome your participation, your ideas, your opinions, your investment and your commitment as we work together to create a flourishing business environment and a desirable partnership. Your business will also be included in the Greater Des Moines Partnership’s Website member page listings.
– Networking Opportunities –
- We invite you to belong to the chamber, but more than that, we hope you will be active. Our membership luncheons, special events, business after-hours, ribbon cuttings for new businesses, and annual dinner will help build your business, and provide networking opportunities with your peers.
– Ribbon Cuttings –
- Provide a way to introduce and showcase your new or relocated business to the community, which includes a newspaper article and picture.
– Recognition of Achievement –
- Your chamber membership keeps you ‘in the know’ through our weekly email blasts and bi-monthly newsletters to recognize achievements in the community by local citizens, businesses, teachers and business individuals. It serves to provide recaps of all activities and events and announcements of meetings, classes, training, and networking events. You get the first peek at information that may affect your business, as well as upcoming development and improvement projects, community events, and business news from Warren County and the Greater Des Moines area. Lastly, our Annual Dinner in January is our largest event of the year to recognize achievements for Annual Business of the Year and Citizen of the Year.
– Business Promotion –
- Effectively market your business by hosting a luncheon or a special event.
- Advertising in the Chamber Guide Book, on the Chamber’s website, or banner.
- Community Welcome Packets introduce new residents to our members’ businesses in the community, and market goods and services locally offered. You are encouraged to add “a little something” to the packet that peaks interest about doing business with you.
– Community Betterment –
- A small portion of each membership and sponsorships help fund the Chamber Community Betterment Fund (CBF) Grant. The purpose of providing this grant is to the Carlisle community for betterment projects within the communities the chamber serves. All Carlisle community non-profit and for-profit businesses and organizations are eligible to receive grants.
– Volunteer Involvement –
- The Carlisle Area Chamber is an action-oriented organization that is always looking for volunteers to create a stronger identity in the business community. Volunteers meet new friends and develop new skills by actively getting involved in one or more of the Chamber committees or Board of Directors.
– Programs and Speakers –
- Your participation in the Carlisle Area Chamber of Commerce will provide real benefits to you and your business. These include our Chamber Expert at luncheon meetings and community and area events, educational workshops, networking events, partnership, legislative and economic development information, and opportunities that are available several times each month with The Warren County Economic Development Corporation and the Greater Des Moines Partnership. It also gets you involved in the greater good initiatives that are having a positive impact on our community.
– Sponsorship Opportunities –
- You may invite the Chamber members to your business location, and educate them about your business, your expertise, and your customers. You can do this by hosting a “Business After Hours.” Attending regular Chamber meetings, and our Golf Outing can also improve your business visibility. We will hold a ribbon cutting to showcase your new membership and provide a Carlisle Chamber decal for your door.
– Community Involvement –
- The Carlisle Area Chamber supports the Carlisle community by working with schools to provide career information, classroom visits by business professionals, and teacher appreciation breakfast. We want to encourage future leaders to make decisions that will ensure a strong economic base for the community.
– Chamber Bucks –
- Carlisle Area Chamber of Commerce Chamber Bucks which can be redeemed at any Chamber business. They are also a great gift idea!