Your Carlisle Chamber is here to offer many benefits for our members. We hope you will take advantage of these opportunities and get involved. By attending, and participating you will have great networking opportunities. Listed below are some of the upcoming events for you to attend as a Chamber member.
We will again hold several of our small group meetings, please come and share with us what is happening with your business and what the Chamber can do to help, and what you would like to see the Chamber do better at. We plan on holding meetings with our non-profit organizations to work together in making Carlisle a Strong community. We have put together several other great opportunities for each of you and hope you will take advantage of them. Great networking and helping us better understand what your needs are as a member. Mark your calendar and plan on attending the following:
· August 16 – Teachers Appreciation
· August 21 – Carlisle Golf Outing
· Small Group Meetings – Dates TBD
· Non- Profit Meetings – Dates TBD
· September 23 – Women’s Mentoring Meeting (hosted by Carlisle)
· October 12 – State of the City Address
· October 23 – PumpkinFest
· November 30 – Legislative Luncheon (hosted by Carlisle)
· December 12 – Light Up Carlisle
· January 29 – Carlisle Annual Dinner
· Watch for the announcement of the Grand Opening & Ribbon Cutting at our new City Hall.
· Upcoming Ribbon Cuttings